Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two Girls and a Boy Bring Lots of Joy ~ Idaho Children's Photography


I was so excited to hear that Baby T made a safe arrival into the world in June. This sweet little boy is already loved so much by his family. You may have remembered his beautiful glowing mama I photographed before he arrived.


It was fun to not only capture the newness of this sweet little guy, but I was also invited to a lovely little tea party with his big sisters!


I love photographing newborns at their home. Everyone is relaxed and comfortable, plus I get to capture all the details of the baby's nursery. Dad's a big car lover. And Mom was super creative in decorating his vintage car themed room, complete with old tools from baby T's grandpa used.


Thank you Deanna and Stuart for welcoming me into your home and letting me capture these fleeting moments for you. As the kids grow, I hope you look back at your portraits and remember this special time.


Just looking back at these images makes me think of my own babies and how much they've grown. Ahh, time goes by so fast. Enjoy each minute of it!!


Leave this family a little blog love. If this post receives 10 or more comments, this family will receive a complimentary 5X7 image.

10 comments:

Glenn said...

Lovely photos here....I'll start the ball rolling for the free print :)

Kate G said...

So very cute! I love the black and whites!

Vince Murdock said...

The love really comes through in these photos. Nice job capturing the essence of the family.

Dee Nelson said...

Super cute! Lovely captures! :) (I've just created my first blog ever today! Still on the rough drafts stages! lol)

Cathy Lewis said...

Love the photos of this family especially the black and white ones.
How fun it must have been to go to the tea party!
I really love your blog design too.

Deborah Chetwood said...

What a lovely family and beautiful photos.

Kate Hejde said...

Really fantastic session! You captured so much! Love the detail shots of baby and the tea party set up!

Amber Sheree said...

Love these, such a gorgeous family!

Ideal Photograhy said...

Fantastic photos I'm sure the family are thrilled to have this as a reminder! Just adorable!

kd said...

It's sweet to see the subtle changes in the family since the arrival of the baby! I agree, the BW images pop most, but the sweet girls w/their red roses are darling.


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts